Sunday, January 26, 2014

I thought I could stay away from the custom tailoring shops..

.. and then I realized that I was lying to myself. Not even a little white lie - a blatant lie. I did need a nice black custom suit and some new custom shirts though, I suppose. I mean it's less than half of the cost for the same thing in NYC, and that includes the shipping cost - what on earth was I supposed to do? One of the nicest tailoring shops in town was on my street, not 50 feet from my hotel.. and I had to walk past it every time I went out or came in. That's not even a fair fight. ugh.

On an unrelated note.. I figured out how to lighten up some really dark photos on my phone using the stock filters - so here's one of me in the Korean restaurant at N Seoul Tower. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment